1. Mis-En-Place: 1) Finely chop red onion or shallots 2) Thinly slice horizontally green chillies 3) Dice Tomato 4) Finely Chop Cilantro 5) Slice Jalapenos 6)- Slice length wise or dice avocado
MAKE LOW CARB SUPERFOOD CHIPS:
1. Stack the rotis/ tortilla. Cut down into 6 wedges.
2. Spray with olive oil
3. Bake at 350F for 4 min. Flip them over and bake for another 4 min. Set aside.
1. In a pan, add the oil and let it get hot.
2. Add the cumin, let it pop.
3. Add the finely chopped onion and saute for a minute.
4. Then add the ginger garlic paste, green chilies and saute for another minute.
5. Add the tomatoes, red chili powder, garam masala, turmeric powder and saute and cook for another 2 minutes until you see the tomatoes disintegrated a little.
6. Add the yogurt, and ground chicken or crumbled paneer and make sure to break it up and toss, saute well for 2 minutes.
7. Cover and cook for 15 minutes on medium flame.
8. While the meat is cooking, crush the black pepper and the garlic with a mortar and pestle and add.
9. After about 15 minutes, open the lid and check if it is fully cooked.
10. Add the ketchup. Cook uncovered until water evaporates.
1. Mix the sour cream, yogurt, sriracha( or any hot sauce), lemon juice and mix well.
2. Check for salt and season it. If you are not using sriracha and use any other other sauce, add a pinch of sugar.
3. Set aside in the refrigerator until ready to use.
1. Spread the chips in a platter.
2. Top it with the chicken mince or paneer.
3. Sprinkle the onion, tomato, jalapenos, chopped and sliced avocados.
4. Drizzle it liberally with the yogurt-sour cream sauce.
5. Top it with some queso fresco if you prefer.
6. Serve immediately.
1 pack GET FIT Roti
or GET FIT Tortilla (click to see numerous recipes and benefits)
2 tbsp canola oil
1 tsp cumin seeds
1 red onion or 3 shallots
3 green chilies
2 tsp fresh ginger-garlic paste
1 small tomato
2 tsp pure red chili powder,more or less depending on your spice level
1 tsp garam masala powder
⅓ tsp turmeric powder
1 tsp salt
2 tsp thick yogurt
1 pounds Ground chicken or crumbled paneer
2 tbsp ketchup any kind ( Asha likes sweet and sour from Maggi)
½ bunch coriander leaves to garnish
½ sour cream
⅓ cup thick sour yogurt
2 tbsp sriracha( or any hot sauce available and you like)
juice of 1 lemon
cilantro to garnish
Queso Fresoco- 2-3 tbsp (optional)