A July 4th Special!
A delicious and perfectly portioned holiday treat! Wonderfully patriotic with a light creamy filling finished off with the right touch of fruit!
Serve this GET FIT Tortilla cups as great dessert with unique flavors, presentation and a great nutrition profile when served in GET FIT Tortilla - see a party happening?
Prep time: 10 minutes | Cook time: 20 minutes
1 Mis-En-Place: 1) Wash and half strawberries 2) Wash blueberries and mint leaves.
2 GET FIT Tortilla Cups:
1) Preheat the oven to 375.
2) Sprinkle each GET FIT Tortilla lightly with water and cinnamon and stack them on a plate. Cover the top with another plate turned upside down and microwave the tortillas for 1 minute or until warm. Turn two 12 cup muffin pans upside down. Mist each side of a tortilla lightly with olive oil spray and center it in the space between 4 muffin cups, creating a bowl. Repeat with the remaining tortillas, forming 4 bowls on each tin. Bake in the oven for 6-8 minutes. Loosen from muffin tray and set aside to cool.
1) Beat cream cheese in a mixing bowl until smooth. Fold in whipped topping.
2) Pipe or spoon about 3 tbsp. of filling into each cup.
3) Top with a a strawberry and a couple of blueberries.
4) Top with a mint leaf and drizzle with honey if you like.
4 Store in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
|Calories from Carb||5%|
|Anti-Oxidants||ORAC 4,113 μ mol TE|
Want to share your healthy recipes? Sign in below send us your recipes. We acknowledge, promote and credit those as your recipes. We work with you to establish the nutrition.