A summer treat that is easy to put together, fast and versatile - try it with different toppings on different flavors of GET FIT Tortilla and you can have a completely different flavor experience.
Because a tortilla wrap is so light, you’ll want to remember to be scant with your toppings. You can have a wide variety, just don’t pile too many on. If you dream up a fresh new topping, tell us what you tried in the comments!
Prep time: 10 minutes | Cook time: 5 minutes
1. Mis-En-Place: 1) Thinly slice garlic. 2) Slice fennel thinly 3) Cut carrot and radish into matchsticks. Make 1/4 cup 4) Slice blood orange 5) Lightly crush black sesame seeds
2. Preheat oven to 375.
3. Drizzle olive oil on tortilla wrap, and lay down garlic slices and fennel.
4. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Bake in oven until golden brown, and sides just begin to curl, about 2-4 minutes.
6. Remove from oven and immediately scatter parmesan cheese on top.
7. Top with thinly sliced blood orange, carrot and radish matchsticks, pomegranate seeds, crushed black sesame seeds and fresh herbs.
8. Drizzle with a little olive oil to finish.
9. Slice into wedges and serve immediately.
|Calories from Carb||5%|
|Anti-Oxidants||ORAC 1,734 μ mol TE|
Want to share your healthy recipes? Sign in below send us your recipes. We acknowledge, promote and credit those as your recipes. We work with you to establish the nutrition.