Buffalo Cauliflower "Get FIT Morninga Tacos" with Avocado Crema is a delicious vegan bowl that you could ever dream of, and deep fried buffalo cauliflower “wings” that will rock your world.
Buffalo cauliflower is fairly simple to make – dip and bake – but flavor-wise, it’s not for the faint of heart. This fiery colorful, spicy and crispy recipe is a mouth watering treat.
Moringa is very nutritious, rich in Anti-oxidants. It lowers blood sugar levels and Cholesterol and reduces inflammation.
Enjoy a healthy and eye pleasing treat!
Prep time: 15 minutes | Cook time: 30 minutes
1 Mis-En-Place: 1) Shred Cabbage 2) Chop Cilantro 3) Chop Cauliflower into florets 4) Whisk Flour and Almond Flour together
2 Batter the cauliflower:
1) Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
2) Whisk flour, milk, salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
3) Dip cauliflower pieces in the batter and let excess drip off.
4) Place on parchment-lined baking sheet.
5) Bake on an upper rack for 15-20 minutes until lightly crisped and browned.
3 Spice the cauliflower:
1) Gently toss the baked cauliflower in a bowl with the hot sauce. Return to pan.
2) Bake for another 5-10 minutes.
4 Avocado Crema:
1) Mix all ingredients in a food processor or blender until smooth.
1) Toss the slaw with some of the avocado crema until it’s nice and creamy.
1) Fill each tortilla with slaw, cauliflower, a drizzle of avocado crema, and cilantro.
|Calories from Carb||8%|
|Anti-Oxidants||ORAC 6,409 μ mol TE|
Want to share your healthy recipes? Sign in below send us your recipes. We acknowledge, promote and credit those as your recipes. We work with you to establish the nutrition.